Our Apprenticeship Evening is taking place on Tuesday 12th December 2023. The company displays will be available to visit from 6.30pm. The presentation will commence at 7.00pm and will take place in the main Hall with a panel of experts answering your questions.
You can now register for our spring term career opportunities, which are available in 18 cutting-edge industries.
Students will learn directly from some of the UK’s best professionals – doctors, forensic scientists, architects, MPs, filmmakers, engineers and more – through a series of live, interactive simulations which provide tailor-made, professional experience for ages 12-18.
Students can choose to attend either at UCL or live online.
Click here for more information and to register for ages 15 – 18
Click here for more information and to register for ages 12 – 14
For those interested in becoming a Chartered Accountant, the Institute of Chartered Accountants, ICAEW, are running free skills sessions which include:
- Expert from ICAEW talking to students about school leaver, apprenticeship, work experience, and graduate opportunities.
- Trainee and qualified Accountants sharing their stories about their career, giving some top tips for success.
- Q&A sessions with local employers offering school leaver and graduate opportunities.
- Hearing about recruitment opportunities for students interested in early careers opportunities.
Click here for more information
With the support of the William Gibbs Trust, the Air League offers free access to the e-learning component of the Soaring to Success® programme. The programme encourages young people to consider a career within aviation and aerospace and demonstrates the breadth of opportunities available within the industry.
The e-learning careers enrichment courses offer an insight into:
- Airline Operations and Customer Service with British Airways
- Cyber Security with the Civil Aviation Authority
- Drones and Remotely Piloted Systems with Eagle Eye Innovations
- Cockpit Design with BAE Systems
- Pilot Training with Bristol Ground School
Each module contains interactive elements, a short knowledge check assessment and a brief feedback form.
Get on the job training to become a police officer while gaining a fully funded degree or diploma, with training delivered in partnership with Anglia Ruskin University (ARU).
This OOC is a three week, free, online course designed by leading academics at Henley Business School to excite young people about a career in property and signpost them to resources that can support them while making the step into the industry. This course is designed for students in Year 9 and upwards and can be completed in their own time, requiring only 6 hours of study across the three weeks.
The course can be accessed at https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/pathways-to-property
IVC Evidensia, one of Europe’s largest veterinary groups, have launched a BAME Scholarship Scheme to support students with financial assistance, mentoring, placements and the opportunity to apply to their graduate entry programme.
For more information see: