With the support of the William Gibbs Trust, the Air League offers free access to the e-learning component of the Soaring to Success® programme. The programme encourages young people to consider a career within aviation and aerospace and demonstrates the breadth of opportunities available within the industry.
The e-learning careers enrichment courses offer an insight into:
- Airline Operations and Customer Service with British Airways
- Cyber Security with the Civil Aviation Authority
- Drones and Remotely Piloted Systems with Eagle Eye Innovations
- Cockpit Design with BAE Systems
- Pilot Training with Bristol Ground School
Each module contains interactive elements, a short knowledge check assessment and a brief feedback form.