My Child At School
We use My Child At School to give parents and carers a real-time view on attendance, timetable, rewards and consequences and other key data about your child. We also distribute reports digitally and you will be able to access termly reports via this platform.
What is MCAS?
My Child At School is a website and app for parents that is linked to our data management system in school. It provides:
- access to real-time Attendance, Assessment and Behavioural information
- communication facilities
- trial and public exam timetables
- instant access to published reports
How to access MCAS website
You should have a username and password from school. If you haven’t got one, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- From within your web browser type http://www.
mychildatschool.com This will open the login page.
- Enter the details you have been supplied, this will be the School ID, your User ID and your Password. Ticking the Remember School ID and Username box will retain these details for future logins leaving just the Password to be entered. If you have forgotten your login details, click on the Forgotten Login Details link.
- You will then be asked to enter a new password, do this and click on the Update Password button, this will be confirmed both onscreen and via another e-mail. Note: If the e-mail has not previously been verified the first e-mail received will be for verification and setup of Memorable Question.
There is a quick link to the MCAS website on the Teaching Links page.
How to access the MCAS app
This app is available through Google Play or Apple App Store. The app has the great advantage of storing login information, avoiding having to remember and re-enter your password each time.
The App also allows us to send push notification messages directly to your phone, supporting immediate and effective communication between school and parents.
When downloading the MCAS app, please consent to receiving push notifications.
Please note, unfortunately there are ‘in-app’ purchases linked to advertising. These are not linked to the school in anyway.