Global healthcare company GSK have a range of apprenticeships on offer locally for students who want to start their career and learn from industry experts from day one. As an apprentice at GSK you’ll benefit from early responsibility enabling you to reach your career goals whilst studying towards academic and industry accredited qualifications. If you are interested in a career in science, engineering, manufacturing, or business operations in a global company, please see below for current opportunities and further information.
For more information and to apply, click on the links below.
At the GSK Ware site in Hertfordshire, the following Apprenticeships are on offer:
- Engineering Apprenticeship (Level 3 including HNC or above depending on entry qualifications, those who have already completed a Level 3 engineering apprenticeship are not eligible)
- Manufacturing Apprenticeship (Level 3 including HNC, those who have already completed a Level 3 engineering apprenticeship are not eligible)
- Laboratory Science Apprenticeship (Chemical Science) (Level 6 / Degree level apprenticeship)
At the Stevenage site, GSK offer the following Apprenticeships:
- Laboratory Science – In Vivo Biology – Biological Science (Level 6 / Degree level apprenticeship)
- Laboratory Science – Chemical Science (Level 6 / Degree level apprenticeship)